Sita's Thai Massage is the most relaxing and energising massage in Palmerston North.
To minimise the issues relating to the Covid‑19 pandemic we have implemented additional cleaning and hygiene processes in our business.
- All surfaces touched or in close proximity to clients are disinfected with commercial grade disinfectant between client visits
- Disposable tissues are used to cover the headrest areas
- Hand Sanitizer is used by our staff, and clients are requested to use this on arrival
- A mask will be worn by our staff at all times with clients
- Tissues are available on hand for use by clients if sneezing or coughing
- Should our staff develop any symptoms then all appointments will immediately be cancelled
Ministry of Health advice to reduce the risk of infection remains unchanged and includes:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid sharing anything that has come in contact with saliva
- Stay home if you are ill and seek medical attention
- Ensure sneezes, coughs etc are covered
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system
- Practice social distancing – keep 1.5m distance between yourself and other people
What does Thai Massage feel like ?
What conditions can Thai Massage help with?
Thai Massage offers the following benefits:
- reduces stress
- improves circulation and breathing
- increases energy
- increases flexibility
- improves range of motion
- helps to clear and calm your mind
Thai Herb Compress Massage
Thai Herbal Compress Massage uses heated herbal compresses wrapped in balls of cotton muslin known as "Lookprakob". These are steamed to release the potent qualities of the Thai herbs. The herbal ball can be used on almost any part of the body.
Thai Herbal Compress Massage offers the following benefits:
- Reduces tendon, joint swelling and muscle pain
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Reduces inflammation of your joints and muscles
- Relaxes muscles
- Improves your skin condition whilst stimulating your senses